We had a very very busy Christmas this year, but a fun one! Taylor didn't understand Santa yet, but she liked opening presents. She would open one and just want to play with that one, so I had to keep helping her move on to others. She was so spoiled this year. I can't believe all of the stuff she got. I guess I didn't know how much little ones really get. It's so fun though. I couldn't take pictures of everything, but these are a few of the ones she already played with. Thank you to all of our friends and family for all of the gifts (even if they aren't on here...they will be eventually)!
We couldn't keep her out of the "mini" shopping cart from Santa.
She loves this new bike from Grandma and Papa.
Scooters from Tommy and of course she thinks she can do it.
After Christmas at my mom's we were off to Temecula to see Jimmy's family. Taylor was in heaven there because they have a ton of animals and she can't get enough of that.
Jimmy with the girls.
Of course Taylor was showered with gifts there too. She got lots of gifts and one of them was, "The Learning Tower." It's a platform that she can stand at the kitchen counter and she won't fall or have to sit on the counter. We have already used it a lot! She loves it and can get in and out good all by herself.
A couple days after Christmas we spent in Urgent Care because Taylor and the monkey that she is fell off of a chair. I call her a monkey because she climbs EVERYTHING!!! It's pretty frustrating because she is always falling because of it. So, she fell from a kitchen chair that she climbed to get a cell phone off of the table and she cried and cried and cried. We couldn't pick her up or move her without her freaking out. I just knew something wasn't right, so I called Kaiser and they told me she was fine, but I still knew something was wrong. We went, waited with a ton of sick people, and got x rays and they didn't show anything, but we weren't going to get them done again because they can't do anything about a broken collar bone anyway. The dr. said that in little ones it doesn't always show in an x ray. It hurts her, but she is very careful about using her right arm right now. I think she has it all figured out. We lift her very carefully under the arms or it hurts her. Other than that you wouldn't know she is hurt. She is playing and going about everything the same way as before. Thank God!!!















4 comments:
Looks like Taylor was a very good girl this past year!! She is so cute Amy!! And that Gavin is adorable too!!!!
Such a fun age. Our Christmas with the little ones was spectacular!! Glad she wasn't hurt too badly from her fall. That platform thingy is a terrific idea!!!
Oh my! Poor Taylor and poor Mommy and Daddy, I would have been a mess! I'm glad that is doing things like normal though :)
I love that kitchen, the picture you took looks like she is in a real kitchen!
That learning tower is so cool too! Where do you think they got it from? What a neat idea!
Can't wait to see Arrowhead pics :)
Oh poor Taylor!! It's scary when they are little monkeys isn't it!? I'm glad she's okay, and i hope you are too. :)
That pic of her in the kitchen does look like she's in a real one. So cute!
That's scary that she fell. Thankfully she's doing okay now and will be more careful while climbing. I love her hair in these pics.
Post a Comment