I was recently nominated by Genn for this award...
Thanks Genn and I am sorry that it took me so long!
Along with accepting the award, I am supposed to reveal 7 random things about myself to you, and then also nominate 7 other bloggers for the award. SO here goes...
1. I watch too much reality television. I can't help it, I just get so hooked. Right now I am hooked on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Teen Mom, and Celebrity Rehab. Bad I know!!
2. My dad is currently living in Korea for work. Here's his company if you want to see. http://www.tng8.com/ and that t&g stands for Taylor and Gavin. I think it's cute.
3. I am a snacker and eat snacks all day long.
4. I love to cook and bake and make things, but I don't always have the time to do it as much as I would like.
5. I always knew that I would become a teacher one day. My sister and I played school pretty much every day while growing up.
6. I met Jimmy while we were getting our pool built when I was younger...nine years younger.
7. I have scoliosis in my back and used to wear a brace, but it stopped moving...really random!
Everyone I would nominate for this award has already been nominated....so I won't nominate them again! Thanks again Genn.






3 comments:
I agree with #1, well that I watch too much too :)
That is so cute about your dad's company! Glad he's doing well!
Thanks for helping me with my blog earlier...so weird!
Cute post Amy, and you're welcome. I love reading your blog!
You must have today off for Martin Luther King? Hope you are enjoying it!!
I love RHOOC too!! And American Idol, and Dancing with the stars, and Bachelor!!! Yikes!!
I love that your Dad incorporated his grandkids into his website link. I did learn a few things about you! But I must say...if you snack all day, how come you are so teeny tiny and darling?
Post a Comment