Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm 29!

This is what I came downstairs to this morning. We just got back from my favorite, Red Lobster and birthday shopping. We're doing dinner with my family this weekend. Does this mean I'm really grown up now because I still feel young!






A close up of my new little board. I got a cute chalkboard idea from Genn, but this was what I found and it fit just right in my kitchen. Jimmy thought that he needed to remind me that I am in my "late twenties!" It's ok because he's now in his 30's!

7 comments:

Noreen said...

Happy birthday! I just turned 29 a month ago. Ahhh! 30 is coming too quick!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Love the little board, and you have a beautiful kitchen!!

Genn said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a great day. Did you work today? I hope not. :)

Pretty flowers. Love the balloon. And love the memo thingie in your kitchen. Is that a Kirkland find? It's super cute.

Now we need to plan our birthday night out to celebrate!

Jamie said...

HAPPEEEE BIRTHDAY!!! I'm right behind you with 29- that feels so crazy! Time is flying but you still look amazing! Hope your day was awesome! I love that board! Where did you get it?

Tawny said...

Haha, no you're not grown up ;) But this is the last year of your 20's! When Jimmy wrote "your in your late 20's" I totally laughed thinking of the Jessica Simpson episode!
Glad you got to enjoy dinner! Thinking of you today :)

Kelly said...

happy birthday!!! i hope you had a great day!!

Shalyn said...

Happy Birthday! Nice flowers and super cute balloon :) Nice note Jimmy LOL