This is what Taylor spent most of her morning doing. She filled her shopping cart from Santa and got really frustrated when something would fall out which was every two seconds.
We aren't the only ones with this many little gadgets are we?
A little annoyed that it wasn't moving very easy.
At least she knows where the baby and the sippy cup go.











6 comments:
Oh my gosh, those pictures are so cute! That first one makes it look like a normal size cart, loaded with stuff!
And no, you are not the only ones with tons of little gadgets. That's why I ordered a toy box from that website (I think you are the one who told me about it), but I also throw those little things away ALL THE TIME!
That is so cute Amy. I love to watch kids play using their imagination. They truly take everything in when they watch us, which is clear when we watch how they play and interact. Love it.
That is so funny! I love the chalkboard on her cart too! So cute! Where did you get it? Tai Pan or Kirklands? I haven't been to either one in a WHIlE :(
That is so adorable!! It's so cute that she put her baby in the front! It's nice to we aren't the only ones with so many toys! I went through them after Christmas but is still feels like they are EVERYWHERE! You're daughter is so cute!
Such cute pics! I need a toybox too!
That picture of Taylor and her cart with that "look" on her face is priceless LOL I think it's a glimpse to the teenage years :) I love that she has her sippy cup and baby...she's so adorable!
Post a Comment