Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years

We were in the mountains agian for New Years. It's always fun to go up there and spend time with family, but I think it's hard with Taylor. She has a hard time sleeping places and it's so hard. At least this time she laid down with us the first night and fell asleep, but then woke up a lot during the night. She ended up sleeping with us which is also hard. The next night we sat in a big comfy recliner and I told her that if she got down she had to go in her crib and she didn't want that. We rocked while we watched The Cat in the Hat (her absolute favorite movie) and she fell right alseep. She is so used to falling asleep in her crib that it's hard for her to fall asleep anywhere else. Besides that we had fun. Her and Gavin played the whole time and enjoyed themselves.On Friday afternoon, the dad's stayed with the babies while they took over three hour naps while the girls went to the Arrowhead Village.





Us girls playing Apples to Apples.


On our way to shop.


Ready to play in the snow. There wasn't much...it was left over from the last time it snowed there.







I tried.


















Now, I'm sad because I have to go back to work tomorrow. It's been a fun two weeks. Now I have to wait until spring break which also means her second birthday. Oh, time flies!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Great pictures, as usual!!!!

Kelly said...

cute, cute pictures! I love the polka dot black jacket!

Genn said...

You got some really cute pictures. You looked so cute in the ones with you, and Taylor had the cutest snow clothes on! Love her pink jacket and her black one. Looks like fun, but I know what you mean about how hard it is when they don't sleep good away from home.

Good luck tomorrow. I hope it's at least a good day to help ease you back into the swing of things.

Oh yea, and LOVE your new header. It looks so good.

Ali said...

What fun!!! You got some beautiful pix. Can't believe we have to go back already too.... SOOO sad!

Shalyn said...

Great pics Amy! Too bad it didn't snow, at least the kids still had some to play with :) Gavin has the same sleep problem at our cabin, it must be the elevation. Happy New Year!

Tawny said...

Cute pictures and I like your new header :)!!!