Thursday, January 7, 2010

1 Year 9 Months

Three months away from being two. Happy and sad at the same time. She is so much fun at this age. These are a few pictures in the last couple days.


                                          She maneuvers this little car so well. It's cute to watch her go.

Her little kitty "Pollywalk" shoes that she loves. She meows while she wears them. They are the best shoes for her right now. They are so easy to wash and they are furry inside to keep warm...and they are kitties!


I walked around the corner the other night to this. She was changing her baby's diaper. She had the pants off and diaper cream and wipes ready to go.

Thinks she dries the dishes.




Baking cookies in her little kitchen with her oven mit on.


Fingerpainting tonight with me.










Loving it!


What a beauty she created!! I know I am her mom, but isn't that cute? She is turning into a big girl so quick!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

She's so stinkin cute!!! I love your pictures of her! What a doll!

Noreen said...

No, you're right, she's super cute! Can't believe she's almost 2!

Genn said...

That finger painting is so cute! :) Claire has that same babydoll.

And are her kitties slippers or shoes? Those are super cute.

Amber said...

I love her shoes. My girls would flip out over some kitty shoes!

Great idea to take a picture of the first finger paint job... wish i would have thought to do that.. instead i have a trillion papers stashed away.
For some reason every time I go to toss them, the kids see and get all upset. I feel too bad to throw them away so back to their stash they go.

Ali said...

Wow, she just gets cuter and cuter! I remember reading on your blog about when she was born. I can't believe she's almost 2. Time sure does fly and they grow up so quickly. What a fun mommy you are letting her finger paint;-) It's a great piece of art!!

Tawny said...

Amazing, she is getting SO close to two! It feels like she was just born, I could only imagine what you think each day :)
I LOVE her shoes! SO cute! Sammy would love those too! Her painting is so cute too! Great idea and so creative with the frame and date!

Shalyn said...

Changing her babies diaper that's adorable! Gavin got the crayola easel for his B-Day...I just haven't been brave enough to open the paint yet LOL

Kris said...

She's got talent!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Taylor is adorable... I love her cute smile! FYI you might want to change the year to 2010 on her finger painting. :-) You do a good job blogging - I'm too lazy to get started, but I like looking at everyone elses'. From Kristin