Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Saturday


I woke up first thing and got busy making bows and went bow crazy. She needed some basic colors and I haven't been able to make any for a while... it was actually on my list of things to do while off work and I never got to it.


Then I got carried away taking pictures of her on our way out the door to eat dinner at Wood Ranch. She decided she would nap from 12-4 yesterday so we couldn't do much during the day.



An airplane!

Don't mind her pants!

She loves to put her hands in her pockets when she has them.



8 comments:

Noreen said...

Those bows turned out so cute! I love Taylor's pigtails!

Jamie said...

I love the bows!! Did you have to buy a ton of different ribbon? I need to learn how to do that- or you should sell them...! She's cute in her pigtails, I can't wait!

Lorge Family said...

She looks adorable! I love when you do her hair like that.

Tawny said...

So adorable, snap away!!! Those bows look great too, very motivating! I need to make some more too! How did you make them, email me please :) I love just the basic ones!!!
I love the polka dot pig tails :)

Genn said...

Love the pics of sweet little Taylor! And love the bows!!

I actually spent hours this weekend making bows too. My neck hurts. I loved the hot pink ones with the flowery bling. They are all cute.


Did you see on my blog that I nominated you for something...

Kelly said...

i love her hands in her pockets! so cute! i wish i was as motivated to make bows! youre so good!

Ali said...

Great pictures. I love her little pink outfit. My fave picture is of her looking up at the airplane. She is adorable.

Jessica said...

HOw do you make such cute bows???? I can never tie my bow very cute. I think basic bows are my favorite. You need to teach me! They are all so cute :) Cute pictures too. Oh, and cute new layout! Lots of cuteness going on with you ;)