Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome Twins and Happy Birthday Teagan!

We have had a very busy weekend...the kind that really make you want to take the day off tomorrow, but I can't! Taylor and I went to a baby shower for these little guys, The Liso Twins, on Saturday. They are on my mind a lot these days. It was fun to see their mommy get showered with love and all the things she will need for them.

Today we went to a very fun birthday for Teagan. Taylor went and went non stop all day there. She was so tired when we left that she was asleep in less than five minutes after leaving. Happy Birthday Teagan!!


The  Sweet Birthday Girl!


First, Taylor got her face painted. We weren't sure if she was going to go through with it, but she was all about it! Loved it!

                   Then, she jumped her little heart out!...


They went down the big jumpy slides a bunch of times...


Taylor and Cousin Mattie...



Teagan pushed Taylor on a little tractor...

A little girl talk between cousins...


a ride in a Mustang...Taylor was the DJ and controlled the radio while Teagan drove...




...a ton of candy eaten by Taylor...


...a pinata...


...and then Taylor turned into a cowgirl...


no joke!


...watching the boys rope and ride goats...

A little kiss for the goat...


Then some more jumping on the trampoline. They had a lot of fun together today!







Cute picture of the Birthday Girl. Can you tell Taylor had a blast??

6 comments:

Tawny said...

Those are fantastic pictures, the lighting was GREAT!
What a big birthday party, wow!
That picture of Taylor going down the slide is hilarious and her being a cowgirl...so cute!
I love her shirt and pigtails :)

Amber said...

Ok sooo Taylor always looks sooo cute... I wanna come shop in her closet!

Great pictures as always! =)

Genn said...

Those are super cute pictures! Taylor does look adorable, and how funny that she turned into a cowgirl!!

Jamie said...

I always love looking at your pictures and your cute little girl! I love the roping one- that is so funny! She is totally concentrating! Looks like she had fun!

Kelly said...

so, so cute! what cool bday party! derek would be very jealous!

i looked at your friend's blog about her twins. i pray that her little guys will be able to go home soon! it makes me realize how lucky i am to have had such healthy twins.

Genn said...

Hi Amy,

It's me again. I totally forgot to comment about your friend's twins and her blog. How devastating and scary for them. I can not even imagine how stressful that must be. I hope that those babies grow bigger and stronger everyday!!