Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Here's our card for Christmas 2009...



A few Christmas additions...

Dumbo Ornament since she rode that ride at Disneyland this year.



Mickey Mouse in the front yard. Taylor loves this!




Our family ornament that my sister got for us.

  •  I have a new appreciation for ornaments this year and I want to make sure that I get a few sentimental ones each year. My cousins wife's mom (sorry if I confused you) had a really cute idea that I want to do for Taylor. At her bridal shower she gave her a box of all of the ornaments they had gotten for her each year growing up. I loved the idea!


  • I am so excited to see Taylor's reaction to things this year.


  • I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Your Christmas card was one of my favorites!! It was so pretty. Love that ornament from Jenna to you guys too. That is really cute.

Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Me :)

Kris said...

Hi Amy. I am so glad you were able to get some of the chalkboard painters. What color pack did you get? When I got mine, they didn't have very many. Maybe three. I bought three packs, each with different color combos. Each time using a 40% off coupon. They are expensive. I LOVE them though! I have the pack with primary red, blue, white and green. Then a sort of muted antique red, green, gold and brown, and then, a pastel pack with pink, and other softer colors. Let's see some chalk art!!! Oh, and the neat thing is, that it doesn't smear once dry!!! I found that out because the grandkiddos were touching it, and nothing happened to the Santa picture I had!
Oh, and I will post the recipe for Gorilla Bread soon!!! It is SO good!

Tawny said...

That is a really cute idea with the ornaments! I am totally going to steal that ;)
I loved your "non-traditional" Christmas card as you called it...it was nice to get something besides red, who am I to talk , mine was red! Merry Xmas!