My sister and I tried to take each others pictures so that we could make our Christmas cards. Of course it was freezing! We were quick, but we got a few good ones. Jimmy and I found this really neat little field area by our house. We got a lot of cute pictures of Taylor. I made her little outfit wth some help from Tawny. I think she looked very cute, just felt bad that she was so cold.
Some of them weren't perfectly in focus, but I loved the picture.

















7 comments:
Every one of those are so darling!!!!
They came out really cute...love the outfit!
Oh my gosh, those are SO cute!! I love the editing too. They look great. I love her purple tu tu with the yellow leaves too. Can't wait to see your family pics! You must be saving that for your Christmas card huh?
You look so pretty in the pics too Amy.
You did a Great Job making Taylor's outfit!!! Beautiful Pics :)
They turned out FANTASTIC!!! Love them all! Its hard to believe you can't get ones you like at Pennys because she is always perfect in all of them :)
Oops...this is my log in for our 5th grade blog!!
OMG the pictures turned out amazing.
Post a Comment