I literally hid M&Ms in the tree to get her to do this. Then when I they finally got her to smile her mouth was all blue from candy. I won't do that next time.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Christmas Pictures
This was all I got from JC Penny. It's so hard to get pictures there for me :( I do think these were very cute. Taylor just wants to play around on all the props and not sit still the whole time and do what they tell her. They are such little rascals when together!
Posted by Amy at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So cute!
Oh, they are still cute pics!
I have some from Penneys of Hannah and Noah, and they look just like that... neither one looking at camera, both playing with the props, etc. It gets so hard to get a good one in the studio like that!
It is sure nice when they are little.Taking them for pictures is so easy because most of the time they are sleeping. It seems that the older they get the more difficult things like that get. You guys did get some really cute pictures though. You always do, come on the kids are adorable:-)
All the Photos are so cute and i Love it.
Post a Comment