We decided to get together early with my dad's side of the family since some of them will be in Korea for the holidays and we will all be busy as usual. This way we could all make it (most of us). Everyone came to my house and Eric made panini's for all of us. (I can't get this back above the picture.)
These were the grandkids that could make it. There are six more that couldn't make it.
Our Grandma
Taylor and Gavin's entertainment for most of the day!
Our favorite aunts! Our only aunts on that side :)
Thanks for coming! They love to read my blog...love you guys.
Eric and Tanner. Eric was our cook for the day!
Aunt Penny's Family...the only family photo I got.












2 comments:
Looks like a fun time!
Great pics. The one of you and Jenna with your Grandma is a good one.
I loved the one with you and your sister with Grandma.
Post a Comment