Here's how Santa went! We both didn't even think she would be scared because she loved the characters at Disneyland, loved scary Halloween masks...we were SO WRONG!!!
After, I kept asking her if she wanted to go back and see Santa and she said, "NO." She was trying to give him back his candy cane. Maybe next year.






6 comments:
LOL!!
OH that is too funny!
LOVE it! It looks like none of our kiddos liked Santa this year.
HA! Santa looks like he is yelling too! I'm sure he was laughing or something! Everyone has to have a screaming Santa picture don't they?!
Haha! That will be a funny picture to show her when she's all grown up! I'm not even going to take Madison to see Santa because I know how it will end! If she is afraid of a stuffed bear, Santa doesn't have a chance!
this is probablt the BEST crying Santa pic I've ever seen! It's classic, and I love it!
Post a Comment