Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gingerbread Men

We let Taylor decorate cookies this morning. Vons had the neatest little kit that came with everything you need for so cheap. I wasn't sure how Taylor would do, but she loved it. She likes doing this kind of stuff now. You will see the progression of how it turned into eating the candy and no more decorating.




She started noticing it was candy...



Thought she would give it a try...





Jimmy tried one to make sure they were okay...





no more frosting...just eating...

two hands at a time...



This is where we stopped. She laid her head on the high chair and kept eating candy... all done!

5 comments:

Genn said...

Those are cute pictures! I bought a gingerbread train to put together, and it has been sitting in the kitchen all month! Hopefully we'll get to it soon.

Kris said...

What cute pictures Amy. Such concentration!!!

Kelly said...

it looks like she decorated for quite awhile before eating the candy... i'm impressed! cute pictures!

Tawny said...

Omigoodness, she seems like such a little girl here! I seem to always think of her as being so young, but she is almost 2, that just blows my mind :) Such a cute idea!

maybee said...

Oh Amy, you do such a wondervul job on all your pictures! I love the santa one, awww poor baby, she was scared!. You make me smile everyday, Thanks for showing us your family and letting us watch your beautiful lil Taylor grow up!