This was so cute tonight. I bought Taylor this hat at Wal Mart and we came home and found Gage's santa hat in the bottom of her toy box from last year. I feel sorry for him because now he must wear that hat all times especially if she wears hers. Gage isn't thrilled about it.
Gage is her best friend, really. Her whole world revolves around him and what he's doing. It's so cute.
Last year...Gage wasn't excited then either.
Remember this from last year???















4 comments:
Once again Amy, those pictures are darling!! The ones from last year, and this year!
I am going to copy you too! I'm running to Wal Mart to get my Santa hats. :)
OMG it is INCREDIBLE how much they grow in one year and how fast the time goes by. I think we'll have to give the santa hat a try too, but I usually can't keep a hat on my kid, he tears it off immediately!!
Yes,she sure is cute!!! Love the Santa hats!! Time does fly Amy. So enjoy every minute!!
Those came out really cute! I can't believe how much the babies have changed in just a year. Now I want to post my santa hat ones too!
Post a Comment