Here it is. I love our tree. It was fun putting it up because Taylor was really busy the whole time too. She was shoving anything she could find into the tree. All along the bottom of the tree has a lot of extra ornaments and berries. I don't mind. Here are some of my favorite ornaments...
Our first family Christmas.
Taylor with her Daddy.
An ornament for Gage that Tawny and Joe got for us. This was back when he was the baby.
Taylor's ornament that I found at a little shop by the Mission Inn.
Another one I found at the same shop. I LOVE this one!
This one Tawny and Joe also got for us the first year we had Christmas in our house. (Came out blurry...sorry)
Now I just need to Christmas shop!!












8 comments:
You make me want to get our tree! Yours looks beautiful by the way.
Your tree looks beautiful! I am practicing my "no flash" pictures now! :)
You have some very pretty ornaments.
Wow, it's beautiful!!!!
amy, your tree is AMAZINGLY beautiful!
such a pretty tree! and great pictures as usual
ps how in the world did you get your pictures bigger?
The tree looks great! The ornaments are so adorable :)
Beautiful tree! I love that you love all those ornaments :)
yes, how DID you get your pictures to be bigger in these pictures?
Post a Comment