We had a very nice long weekend. No major events going on after Thanksgiving, just getting little things done around the house. I'm so sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow, but I only have three weeks and then I will have two more weeks off.
We decided to go walk around Irvine Park on Friday. I knew they had a little zoo there and we knew Taylor would love to see the animals. The best part is that it was $2. Can't beat that! That park is so pretty. I want to go back and take some pictures for sure.
Taylor was saying, "Shhhh," because one of the animals looked like it was sleeping.
Another petting zoo that Taylor couldn't get enough of.
This is the second time that a goat took one of her bows off of her head.
There were so may ducks to feed. She didn't understand why she couldn't go in.
We shopped at Trader's Joe's on our way home. We got their Peppermint Joe-Joe's and
they are soooo good. Taylor thought so too!
Yesterday we got to visit with friends from Colorado. It was good to see them and meet their brand new baby Annabella. I will do a different post about that later. Today I cooked...almost the whole day. Taylor played outside for some of the time, napped for about 3 hours and 15 minutes, and hung out with her daddy. 

I made Kris' Harvest Muffins and Potatoes. A also made French Onion Soup, Baked Ziti for tomorrow night's dinner and Jimmy BBQ'd a tri tip. All of it tasted so good and it felt good to cook. I was really bad my whole week off. I get too busy doing other things.
This is Taylor's little tree. Our tree is up, it just needs ornaments. I will hopefully get to that this week. Now I am on the countdown for Christmas break...15 working days.



















2 comments:
Hi Amy. Looks like you all had a nice and relaxing holiday weekend. That park was fun back when I was a little girl!!! We used to go there for family picnics, and I remember my Dad finding a snake once. I wish Corona had a nice place to take the little ones to feed the ducks.
Your food all looked so yummy, and the potatoes looked PERFECT!!! Weren't they good!!
Wow, looks like you got a lot done over your holiday weekend! I Love that first picture of Taylor! SO cute. They all are good. And her tree is so cute.
Post a Comment