Sunday, November 8, 2009

19 Months Old







  • These are some pictures I got of Taylor while we were at a cousins birthday party this weekend. They have one of those really neat big back yards with big trees and leaves. Taylor and Gavin were fascinated by the leaves.  She actually turned 19 months on Friday.... such a big girl!
  • I tried using the updated editor on blogger and I am a little confused on a few things, but the pictures came out bigger, but the formatting for the writing is different. Can you write in between pictures anymore?

6 comments:

Ali said...

Beautiful pix!

Lorge Family said...

Those came out really good. She looked so cute in her new black shoes...She looks cute in anything!!

Genn said...

Those are really good pictures. And Taylor does look cute in anything!

I am not having trouble writing in between pics...are you still?

Noreen said...

It's amazing how fast they grow! She is adorable! You always have her in the cutest outfits!

Kris said...

I am having trouble writing in between pics, and also moving pics around. Grrrrrr....oh and also it would appear I have to upload one pic, then post, then do another, and post....rather than uploading several consecutively. But I do love the larger pictures.
I love that one of Taylor having a conversation,and she has such a cute expression on her face! If you want to find more huge leaves....come to our house!!!!

Tawny said...

19 months old is SUCH a fun age!!! I miss some of the things Sammy said and did then! It gets better and better!!!