We went to the pumpkin patch near us a couple of days before Halloween because I wanted to get good scrapbooking pictures...didn't happen. At least last year she ate the straw the whole time, but she couldn't get up and run away. Oh well, the ones I got will be just fine.

Of course she insisted that we do the pony ride. This one they wouldn't let the parents in with them which made me really nervous, but she didn't care! She was so happy to be up there again.

We also took her to a little Halloween Family night at my school so she could meet some of my students. She had so much fun the entire time. She LOVED all of the kids and she LOVED handing out candy. She stayed really busy doing that most of the time. It was cute to watch and Jimmy tried to get some pictures of her working hard.
Thank you Genn for teaching me new things about my blog!






5 comments:
I promise she will get to the stage where she likes to pose for pics again...Gavin just got there about 2 weeks ago and likes to scream "cheese" every time he sees a camera :) Cute Pics!
Those are great pictures! She looks so happy on those horses!
Way to go on figuring out all the blog stuff. It took me a while, but you are quick!
i like yours and genny's new blog layouts. but my question is, can you not put a cute background on now?
taylors looks so cute, and great pictures!
Taylor is always so adorable. I love how much she enjoys those horses!
What fun to take Taylor to your school! I bet your kids LOVED it!
Your blog looks neat too...can you teach me now!
Post a Comment