Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

We are so lucky that we have a cousin who is able to get us tickets into Disneyland. Thank you so much Danielle! Jimmy and I both ended up being off on Wenesday so we took Taylor. She had a really good time. It was packed because it was a holiday, but it was still fun to go. The weather was perfect. Taylor's teacher at Gymboree also works at Disneyland and gave us a couple of tickets that got us right onto a couple of rides. It was so nice! We used those special tickets for the Submarines and Peter Pan. Taylor loved both. Her favorite thing there was Toon Town because there was a lot to walk around and see and play with. The Autopia ride will be a whole other post because that was hilarious. She loved the ride because she thought she was driving, but she isn't tall enough or strong enough to steer or drive, so we were getting jerked all around because she would not let us help, but then she was mad when we would get jerked around. It was very love-hate, but hilarious and we got it on tape. I will post that later. 






Thank God she was able to take a little nap in the morning!







You have to get Mickey Ears!

Her first ride was Dumbo. The hard part was waiting in line for 20 minutes...she's still learning.


She was not afraid of any of the characters. She cried because we had to wait in line for them. One workder said, "Ahh don't be scared." She was crying because she didn't want to wait anymore, not because she was scared.



This was as we were leaving...sooo many people.

4 comments:

Shalyn said...

Great Photos! I Love Disneyland...You guys should get passes, it's worth every penny :)

Genn said...

You got so many great pictures. I like the family shot of you three! your hair looks so cute.

Tawny said...

YOu got such great pictures of her on the rides! Great firs picture too, it always seems to be so busy to take pictures there, so I'm impressed :) I can't wait to see her car pics/video!!! Lets go together!

Danielle said...

How fun!!! My Mom bought me a pass for Xmas, so maybe you should get a pass for Xmas and we can take the girls! ;) I got the $144 one I think!