Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trip to Tom's Farms

Jenna and I took the babies and had lunch at Tom's Farms today. They had the best time and there was no one there which was nice.           I really don't know why the workds are coming out like this. Oh well...I'm not going to worry about it.


Now this one won't let me put it large. UGG I'm getting really annoyed!




They are so cute. They both were going to go right into the water a couple of times. They didn't think it was a big deal at all.

 
We spent a lot of time throwing pennies into the water. That was definitely the most fun they had there.

Gavin wasn't throwing his fast enough so Taylor was going to take it and do it for him, then he threw it real quick.
 





One of the workers let us into the Santa area as long as we were careful. Could have gotten some really good pics, but they were having no part of that.

This was as good as it got.

She likes to copy Jimmy now and cross her arms, but today she remembered to do it without watching Jimmy. She is doing a lot of really cute things right now.
She had her 18 month well baby check up (just a little late) yesterday. She is now 22 pounds and 32 inches tall. She had to get a couple of shots and it was so sad that I cried right along with her. She remembers the Dr. office now and pretty much cries the entire time and then freaks out when she has to go on the table...she knows exactly what's going on. She was over it really quick though. Dr. says everything is just as it should be.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe everything is already decorated for Christmas. We'll have to get over to Tom's Farms here soon!

Genn said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Taylor's outfit! That girl has got the cutest little clothes. Cute pictures.

Kelly said...

I love taylors outfit too!!! And gavin's jeans! cute, cute pics! they always are!

Kris said...

Look how long her hair is getting! She has THE cutest expressions Amy.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!