Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rough Housing with Daddy


Crazy Hair


This was after the craziness. Caught!
I made her day when I brought these home from my field trip the other day to the Wild Animal Park. So cute. She is so easily exciteable right now.
** The outfit** She's got bloomers from a dress on over her pants because she insisted that she wear them.




5 comments:

Kris said...

I love her outfit!!!!

Genn said...

Love the elephant slippers! It is so fun to bring them home a suprise huh?

Genn said...

PS- I will help you out with flickr if you want Amy! It is pretty easy, and I like that you can edit with picnik on flickr too.

Ali said...

Cute slippers! I love that she is already insisting on dressing herself. Such a girly girl!

Tawny said...

Hahaha, I love her style! Those slippers are adorable! I also love that shirt...too many girl ones say I love my Daddy!