I think now I can say it's official. She definitely walks more than she crawls now. It is so cute to watch her. She thinks she can run already but she falls when she goes too fast. When she makes it a long distance she screams when she gets to where she's going because she's so excited. This video is off of my cell phone so the quality isn't that great, but you can see she is walking.
6 years ago





8 comments:
Ohh how I miss those days! I love how she takes a total head dive and gets up with a big grin!
She is super cute!
That is so cute. I forgot about those first shaky steps. She's so cute!
congratulations! She looks so cute taking those little steps. Welcome to a whole new world :)
Oh so cute Amy. They look like little Weebles when they first start to walk. Soon she will be running everywhere!
That is so cute... like a little weeble-wabble. I love how excited she looks :-) How is it possible that she is already walking?
I think she may be running!!! LOL!
So cute! I love how unsure they are on their feet at first, hahaha. You'll LOVE her walking! I know people say it's harder, but I think it made things alot easier! Have fun with her!
she's so dang cute! It was so fun hanging out with you last night. We'll ahve to do it every month! Maybe I have your email address wrong... hmmm. email me at kelly_castellon@yahoo.com. That way I'll have it.
Post a Comment