Sunday we went down to Huntington Beach to ride bikes. We went with Neal, Danielle, and Linkyn. The weather was beautiful down there, not too cold or too hot. We parked in Huntington and rode all the way to Newport and had lunch at The Rockin Lobster. Our friends Gina and Andy were able to meet up with us too for lunch. Taylor was a little fussy at the beginning of the ride and we didn't really know what was wrong, but we re-adjusted her and then she went to sleep. She fell asleep on the ride back too. It was a really fun day and I really got a work out!
She didn't smile much for the camera.
6 years ago
















8 comments:
OMG! Thanks so much for taking pictures of our family! Jimmy does take pictures well! Well, if it's not too much to ask...can you email me the photos! I really like the one under the pier! I had so much fun yesterday too!!!!
Good pictures Amy. Do you have the telephoto lens for your camera yet?
So cute, great pictures! Such a girl not liking the sand! I'm sure she'll get used to it and love it!!!
I Love riding bikes at the beach! It was such a nice weekend to ride. Gavin doesn't like the sand yet either, hopefully he'll learn to love it soon. Taylor is sooo cute!
Love the pictures! Riding bikes at the beach is the BEST!
ps what kind of lens do you use?
Looks like a really fun day at the beach! It's so funny how girls are in the sand! Hopefully she'll like it more and more.
cute pictures... sounds like a fun day! i miss riding bikes at the beach!
I'm in love with your daughter!!! She is so beautiful :)
Post a Comment