Wow, does Taylor ever love dirt! I'm not exaggerating here...she loved it and couldn't get enough of it yesterday. A couple weeks ago at the beach she absolutely hated the sand, but she didn't mind this???
Here's where she started touching it and she was zoning out while doing it.
6 years ago











6 comments:
FINALLY! It's been way too long since you put new pictures of her pretty little face. She looks adorable. Your pictures came out really good. I will send you the ones I took too!
Looks like you guys had a nice fun time in the mountains. Kids and dirt are SO funny! I love Taylor's dirty pants. Too cute. Hope you enjoy your long weekend, and hang in there...school is almost out!
Thank goodness babies wash up nicely!!! Looks like a lot of fun!!! She is getting so big!
HAHAH! That is so funny! She really liked that Dirt! Her pants! Ahhhh! That's a lot of dirt.
Cute Little Dirty Girl! It looks so nice in Big Bear, I need to plan a cabin trip. I haven't really let Gavin play in the dirt yet, I'm sure he would love it though LOL
Oh my my, that is too funny! Those will be fun to show her one day!!
Post a Comment