Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mom*Tog Blog

I found a new blog that I love reading! It's called Mom*Tog, "For moms who love photography." She has a lot of good advice for us "mom togs" and cute ideas, and just a lot of good stuff to read about photography. I wanted to share with all of my mom tog friends! Today's post was all about lenses...good info and I think I'm going to rent a lens this summer and try one out! That is just one of the MANY things I'm doing. I think I forgot to mention I only have THREE DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.momtog.com/

5 comments:

Genn said...

ooooh!Thanks for sharing Amy! I am going to have to read up on her blog. I love the "mom-tog" name too. Cute.

Tawny said...

Thanks for the post...Ill need that when I'm doing you know what at recess time next year! Where are you going to rent a lens? Such a great idea!!

Kris said...

Oh Amy, what a wonderful and informative blog and website she has! I am not a young mom, but I am mom and gramma who loves to take photos. So I will enjoy her blog too! THANK YOU!!!

The Four on Board said...

3 more days until what?

Ali said...

Can't wait to check out this blog and figure out our camera over the summer. I have a lot to learn. You guys always take such amazing pictures