It's been so nice to be home with Taylor! I have been getting a lot of things done around the house while she naps and then we've been out doing lots of things too. Last week we went to the beach with my friend Holly and her sisters. Taylor wasn't liking the sand at first, but she got used to it and played with it. She is VERY attached to me. I can't do anything more than a foot or two away from her. So, as long as I was right by her she would play. Here are some pictures of Taylor and the girls. She loves peanut butter and jelly.
6 years ago





2 comments:
Cute pictures Amy. Looks like a fun beach trip.
Can I just say that Sammy loves her PB&J ever since you brought it over that one time! Thanks for reminding me about that easy sandwich!
Post a Comment