Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Big 3-0

He was being cheesy for the picture!

Jimmy is now the big 3-0!!! He's 30! I didn't blog about his birthday because I've been very behind on blogging. We were able to go out and watch The Hangover for his birthday. He said he was depressed and didn't want to be 30, but the movie was great and he got a good laugh! Here's a picture I took of him with his new Washers game from Jenna, Nate, and Gavin.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy! Jason says welcome to the club! Hope you had a good one!

Tawny said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy! Joe LOVES his washer game, you'll get good use out of it in your new backyard :)

Genn said...

Happy BIG 3-0 Jimmy! Jake is welcoming you to the club too! We hope you had a great day. Glad I'm not 30 yet. =)