Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day

Totally tried to copy JC Penny here. I went to Michael's and bought a "D" and an "A" and took Taylor in the front yard for some pictures. It's supposed to say "DAD." It was really hard to get her to hold the letters right so that it's easy to read, but I think it works. I am going to frame this for one of his presents on Sunday.

9 comments:

Tawny said...

OMIGOSH, that is the cutest idea ever! Too bad you didn't post it sooner I would have copied! Perhaps a late Father's Day gift, hahaha! So Cute! Where did you get that adorable dress? LOVE it!

Jessica said...

I agree with Tawny, I would have copied too! That is super cute :)

Kelly said...

You're so cute... great idea!

Genn said...

That is a cute cute idea! I love Taylor's dress and her brown bow!!

maybee said...

AHHH sooo cute! Daddys going to love it! Love, Kathy Maybee

Noreen said...

What a great idea! Next year for me!

Ali said...

Ok so I left you this big comment and it didn't post. Anyways... you're so creative Amy! I tried LAST MINUTE (good thing I already had the D and A from Kayden's name) to steal your idea and I have to say that I really TRIED hard, but it didn't turn out at ALL and I was really disappointed. How in the world do you do these things? I ended up doing the pictures, and showing them to Jeff. I guess he'll have to work on em... and it was supposed to be HIS father's day gift! What program do you use?

Danielle said...

THAT IS SO CUTE! Great idea! Taylor looks so cute in that dress!

Kris said...

DARLING~!!!