Jimmy and I were driving around the other day while Taylor slept. He thought he would show me some cool things in Norco (HAHA)! We actually did find a really neat spot to take pictures, so we went back a few days later when Taylor was awake and took some. 
6 years ago










6 comments:
Good picture spot. Those are really cute.
so pretty.. where was that in norco?
No way, that's in NORCO? I'm impressed! Great backdrop!!! Do you think I could lay T in the field, ha! Those are fantastic pictures, love them...we should swap and do family pics there????
I have to come on this site everyday to see your beautiful lil precious baby, this makes me smile everyday! Thanks for letting me and Kaylin be apart of your life by watching her grow.
Those are really neat pics!
GREAT spot, and great pics! Aren't we all insanely bit with the photographers bug lately??? I find myself doing the same thing. I found a great place right by my house, but haven't gotten the kids up there yet! That is a beautiful location for photos!!
Post a Comment