Monday, May 25, 2009

New Pictures...Finally!

I've been a very bad blog updater lately. Life has been busy and I've been a little burnt out. I only have 14 school days left and I can't wait any longer. I need to be on summer vacation very badly. Here are pictures of Taylor that I have taken over the past few weeks...

The day before Mother's Day we went to Palm Springs for the day. This was Taylor's diaper after she went swimming. I have since bought the Little Swimmers diapers.


This is her funny face that she makes ALL the time! She also makes it when you tell her "no" about something. She tries to see if I will laugh. Sometimes it's pretty hard not to. Right here she's feeding the dog after I told her not to.

1 comments:

Tawny said...

I love her ruffle butt! Cute face too!