Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Binkie

A cute picture of Taylor and her Binky. We don't leave anywhere without Binky right now. It makes her so happy everytime she sees it and she automatically sucks her thumb and it makes things all better, real fast!

7 comments:

Shalyn said...

So Precious! Gavin has a little elephant blanket he takes with him everywhere too. If you look at my Angel Game post he's carrying it. I'm so scared we're going to lose it one day.

Kris said...

Love that picture with her pink blankie. All kids need to have something that gives them automatic comfort!

Jessica said...

Cute :) That's Ethan and his Teddy too. He has to have that thing all the time... he drags it around everywhere.

Danielle said...

You have put some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen up on your blog lately! I loved the pics at Mission Inn.

Genn said...

Adorable picture of Taylor. That is like Hannah and her nie nie (blanket). I wonder if Claire will be attached to a special item like that.

Tawny said...

Great editing! Jimmy probably loves that she has the same affection as him :) Very sweet!

Kelly said...

Precious! It was so good to see you guys yesterday.. I'm glad you stopped by! I would love if you found a house near us! Happy hunting!