Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Travis John Paino

Here he is!!! I dropped by the hospital today between getting off of work and going back to work for open house. Oh my gosh, he is itty bitty and SOOOO adorable! The text I got earlier said he was born at 8:27 am, 6lbs 7oz and 19 in. Tawny looked amazing as always... perfect hair and everything. You would never know she just had surgery. Here are the pictures I got of the sweet baby and a few I played with. I am so excited that I got to meet him when he was only hours old. Congratulations Tawny and Joe to another beautiful baby!

Look how tiny his hand is :)

Happy Family!


Jimmy says Travis looks like Joe????

So sweet.

Same pic, different color.

So precious!


A couple I posted twice because I liked them both ways.

11 comments:

Kris said...

He is beautiful! Tiny and so pink!!! Very cute! Glad all went well for them. Wonder what Sammy thought of him?

krista said...

he's soooo cute! thanks for sharing pictures with us :)

Jessica said...

Awe, thanks for sharing :) He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him :)

Stacy said...

He is too cute. Thanks for posting those Amy!!

Kelly said...

SOOo cute and so little! Thanks for sharing. How is Tawny doing?

Ali said...

he is perfect. tell them congrats for me. Tawny looks amazing!

The Four on Board said...

hi i am a friend of Tawny's...thank you for posting! isnt he ADORABLE!?!?!? what a perfect little family!

Genn said...

Those are great pictures Amy. Thanks for sharing them. And of course Tawny looks great. He is so teeny tiny. Smaller than Sammy I think too. I can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

SO TINY! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Noreen said...

He is so cute! How exciting!

Tawny said...

Ahhh, Amy, those are adorable pictures! I LOVE the one of all Joe, Travis and I!!! I am just now feeling up to getting on the computer (long story, I'll talk about it on my blog) but had to take a look at the picture you got! I also LOVE the one of T and I!!! Thank you thank you, and thank you everyone for all the nice comments here!!!