Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mysterious Fever

Taylor (and us) was up with a high fever pretty much all of last night. For the last three nights she gets a fever in the evening and I thought maybe it was her teeth. Last night was the worst, but she woke up happy as can be with no fever. I worked a 1/2 day and got off work and took her to the dr. just for my own peace of mind. What did they find...nothing. No ear infection, throat infection, or any of the other regulars they check for. I really don't like feeling like I don't know! So, we came home and she napped for 2 1/2 hours and I squeezed in about 2 hours! Man did that feel good after the night we had. When she woke up she was a little whiny for the rest of the afternoon, but no fever. So, I'm still a little puzzled and wondering what tonight will bring??

5 comments:

Genn said...

Sorry Amy, that is always the worst. The pharmacist here says make sure you give her tylenol, and it quite possibly may be her teeth. Hannah would get fevers when she was teething, and diarrhea, and was always so cranky.

I hope she's better soon.

Kris said...

Poor baby. Good luck, and hope she is past the worst now.

Tawny said...

Thats good that it was nothing too serious, except the lack of sleep...hopefully teeth!

Kelly said...

Poor Taylor! Derek also got fevers when he was cutting a tooth. Definately not fun. I hope she feels better soon!

I will let Jason know about the plumbing... thank you!! Not sure if he needs anything or not, but he is not good at plumbing, so if he does I know he would love the help!

Ali said...

yeah, let me know when and bring the babies if you want!

I love the birthday invitations. we're gonna try to swing by!