I am so excited about this!!! You can turn you blog into a nice book to keep forever. The nice thing is that you can do a little trial on the website. It surprisingly doesn't take very long at all maybe a couple minutes. I did mine today. My book would be 175 pages and cost about $75 for a hard back. It is a chunk of money for me, but I think it's worth it. If I were a lot more organized I probably wouldn't have to make a book because all of my pictures would be organized in a book with notes on each of them. So since I'm not, this is a great idea. All of my pictures and entries in order and in one book. I'm thinking I will wait until after Taylor's birthday and then get the book made. Then I will just turn each year into a book. Sounds like a great keepsake to me!! What do you think?
6 years ago





6 comments:
OMG! That is awesome! Sounds like a great thing! Just do it once a year!
It is such a great way to journal your life!
I think it's an awesome idea! My friend did one from a different company and it turned out great. I tried to do one a while ago but it said my book would be 360 pages for one year... and a lot of $$!!! I have to go through and delete what I wouldn't want in the book.
It really is a neat idea. I have been looking into doing that on blurb.com It is the same idea.
I have been trying to find a good website that will make my blog a book and this one looks the best. Except I have too many pictures to put in one book for 2008... dang! So I have to make 2 books. But I love the idea!
Hi Amy. I left you a message regarding your last message to me, on my post where the pirate cuppies are pictured. Love the site you sent...and you are welcome to borrow my giant cupcake pan if you want to make one of those of Taylor!!
Post a Comment