Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary

March 4th was our 3rd wedding anniversary. We didn't do much celebrating on that day since it was a work night. I did get a small cake though. I went to Simply Cakes where Tawny and my sister got their wedding cakes. Our bakery it down in Temecula...too far for me! It was really cute and tasted very good. We even let Taylor have a little bit.
This is just so you can see her new top teeth!

Can you tell she doesn't care for cake???




4 comments:

Tawny said...

How sweet the cake looks, mine never say Happy Anniversary :( But maybe because I ask for it to look like our wedding cake?
I can't believe she is getting two teeth on top now too! I love the cake smile! Your invites turned out adorable...got it in the mail last week but didn't get a chance to tell you! Is it at your mom's?

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kris said...

Love that cake...filing pic!

Genn said...

Happy Anniversary!