Monday, March 9, 2009

11 Months

Taylor is now 11 months. It's really sad how fast they grow up :( She is such a busy girl now. She is all over the place and pretty much into everything. Her absolute favorite things to do right now are climb the stairs and climb faster when you come to get her, climb up on the toy box and stand on it, snuggle the dog until he is so snuggled out that he doesn't know what to do, and have her little blankie and snuggle it and suck her thumb at the same time. She has really become attached to a little blanket Jimmy had bought for her while I was still pregnant. She sees it anywhere around the house and gets so excited, then crawls over to it, snuggles it, and then rolls all over the floor with it. There is something about the blanket that makes her automatically stick her thumb in her mouth and then start rolling all over with it. It's really cute to watch. She popped two more teeth last week about a day or two apart. It was like she had no teeth and now all of a sudden she has four. She says a lot of mamamam, dada, gayyyy (Gage maybe), and lots of other sounds that I have no idea. Her favorite foods are CHEESE (she could just live on cheese alone), green beans, peas, crackers, yogurt melts, those gerber dried fruit squares, grilled cheese, and quesadillas. If we stand her up and call her, she tries to walk to us, but doesn't make it very far. She does take a couple steps, but then leans too forward. I'm sure there's more, but these are most of the major things I can think of right now.
The new baby gate.

Getting all of Gage's toys out.

Climbing in and out of this chair is a hit even when she is tired.


This was the best!!! She actually fell asleep on me. This never ever happens and it was like heaven! I wish she could do this at least once a week or month.

I had to take a picture of this bed head. I put the bow in there as a joke.

Standing on the toy box.

Giving her daddy snuggles.

3 comments:

Kris said...

She is so adorable! Can't believe she is almost 1!!

Genn said...

She is so so cute! Great pictures.

Noreen said...

You're making me really excited about having a little girl! Taylor is such a cutie!