So, I totally copied JC Penny and the pictures they take of babies eating their cake. I know it's still a few weeks away, but I wanted to give myself time to do it again if it didn't work out. I also needed a trial for the cake I want to make her. Cake decorating is not easy (you are so talented Kris)!! I just think it would be so memorable if I can make it, we'll see. So, I do have to give Jimmy all the credit for the pics since he took them, but I edited them, got her all dolled up twice, and made the cake...so I did my part. :)I do have to say this was sooooo much fun watching her eat it. She did not want her hands in it for the first five minutes, so she just kept eating like a dog! Finally she dug in!
6 years ago






8 comments:
Those turned out super cute! I love the cake too! I don't think you even need to do them again!!!
What a cute idea you have there!! The cake looks great and Taylor looks so so cute.
SO cute! I can't believe she's almost one already :(
Those are adorable and the cake turned out great! I agree with Tawny, I don't think you n eed to do them again at all.
Oh Amy, you did a fantastic job! What a darling photo idea!!!! Copying is great. Remember, to copy is the best form of flattery there is. That is why I will never be offended if someone uses my ideas. I am always flattered. So copy away, and JC P should be proud.
You look like you are well on your way to cake decorating!!
These turned out great and I think you did a great job on the cake! That thing is harder to make than it looks! I was not very happy with my final outcome but I went with it anyway. Yours looks great!
Soooo adorable! Good job with the cake!
How cute! Looks like you did a pretty good job on decorating the cupcake!
Post a Comment