This was so cute. My sister told me about this Waterpillar sprinkler thing, so I got it and Taylor loved it. She was a little unsure, but fine as long as I was with her. It was so cute to see how excited she was getting. I'm sure she'll like it when she can run around in it. Walking Update- Taylor takes steps every day- all day. She takes around 5-10 steps at a time, but only sometimes. Most of the time she just goes right back down to crawl. I don't know if it's official yet because she doesn't walk aorund 100% of the time yet. I think she will be soon, but I don't know. 
6 years ago








6 comments:
How cute! The weather is hot enough now, huh?! You can say she is walking now! That's what Linkyn is doing too. I'll look up and she is walking across the room. Sometimes if she falls though, she will just crawl after that!
What a fun waterpillar! I might have to get one of those. Where did you get it? Looks like Taylor had some fun. She is a cutie pie.
Such cute pictures! Good job Jimmy! I love her face, makes me smile :)
I need to get one of those, it looks like Taylor is having a blast :)
how fun! I love her face in those pictures. I need to get one of those.
I picked one of these up at Target today :) I can't wait to try it out with Ethan. It will be great for hot days when I don't feel like getting the pool out!
Post a Comment