Sunday, April 12, 2009

Taylor's Busy Birthday Week

Spring break is over and I'm so sad. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow :(. We had such a busy week, but so much fun. Taylor and I did something fun everyday I think. "Fun" is anything that doesn't have to do with getting up early and going to work. Monday was her official birthday. My mom, sister and I took the babies to Tom's Farms for lunch and then we went to Opening Day for the Angels that night. She wore her BIRTHDAY GIRL shirt, so everyone was wishing her a happy birthday. She liked the lights and all of the people there. Tuesday we went and took pictures at the Mission Inn, Wednesday we went and did a little shopping, Thursday we went to Downtown Disney and had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, and Friday went and had pictures with the Easter Bunny. We were lucky enough to get free passes to Disneyland, but decided we would save them for when Jimmy could go with us and we could spend the whole day there. Thank you Danielle (my mom's cousin)!! The Easter Bunny was interesting because Taylor really wanted to look and inspect him, but didn't want him to hold her at all. The picture I bought was the best they got. No crying or screaming, just real uneasy about him. Overall, great week...I LOVE being with Taylor all day long, every day, but tomorrow is back to business. Summer vacation is only about 8 or 9 weeks away...and I can hardly wait!!



Taylor was napping in the car before the game.

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Not too sure about that Easter Bunny.

6 comments:

Ali said...

Cute pictures! I am sad we never got together. There is always summer though... and it's right around the corner.

Genn said...

Cute pictures Amy. I'm glad you got to have so much fun with Taylor everyday. Summer will be here before you know. Just think that you are working to have some money to do "fun" things when you are off with Taylor!!! =)

Kris said...

Sounds like an action packed week! Love the picture of her in her birthday girl shirt! She is such a cutie pie!

Shalyn said...

Happy B-Day Taylor! It would be nice to be a stay at home and do fun things everyday, at least you make the most of everyday you are home during your breaks. I wish I would've taken pics with the Easter Bunny!

Danielle said...

Were you girls snapping pictures in the back?! That Easter bunny was funky at the mall, huh?! I need to post mine - LoL! Will you send Tawny a message to invite me to see her blog! I want to see pics of her new baby! She went private?

Tawny said...

You were busy girls last week! I bet you can't wait till summer vacation!