I can't believe it's already come and gone! Taylor's party was Saturday and it was so fun. Today is her real birthday and she's going to her first Angels game. I'll post pictures of that later.
Eating cake...she loved it!
6 years ago
I can't believe it's already come and gone! Taylor's party was Saturday and it was so fun. Today is her real birthday and she's going to her first Angels game. I'll post pictures of that later.
Eating cake...she loved it!
Posted by Amy at 9:36 PM
7 comments:
Taylor's party turned out great! I want to hire you to do my next party! Everything was SO adorable and fun.
So cute. Gennifer said it was really nice. You went ALL out!!! Love the candy buffet, and the cupcakes are darling!
OMIGOSH AMY! I am SO SO SO bummed I had to have a baby two days before and miss the adorable party! JK...it was worth it I guess :) Okay, everything turned out AMAZING! I am so impressed! Such a great idea!!! Looks like Taylor loved it too! What a great scrapbook page that will be!
I can't believe she's one! Looks like it was fun!
What a fun party. It looks like you did a great job :) It is so cute!!!
OMG she really stuffed her face in her cake HAHAHA Gavin just cried and starred at his. It looks like we really missed out on a great party, the candy buffet is such a great idea, I bet all the kids loved it! Hopefully we can meet up soon:)
You are so creative. What an incredible table you set up. Where do you get your ideas and find the time? I was so sad we didn't end up coming. Jeff didn't get home until after 4... I was really bummed, I was looking forward to seeing you guys and getting out of the house. It looks like you totally went all out. Taylor looks adorable as always. I love her birthday outfit.
Post a Comment