Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mission Inn

Jenna and I took the babies to the Mission Inn today to take pictures. We were being "wanna be" photographers and they actually turned out really cute! I didn't know which ones to put on. Taylor is wearing a cute little lady bug dress that Max got her for her birthday :). So, here are some of the pics...









Taking steps!!


8 comments:

Genn said...

wow those are so good amy! what a fun thing to go and do.

Shalyn said...

These pictures are wonderful, you should become a photographer!

Kris said...

Those are great Amy! I love the one of her by the big collumns!

Noreen said...

Why spend money on a professional photographer? Those look great!

Tawny said...

Those turned out beautiful!!! Sammy has that same dress, I LOVE it!!!

Ali said...

These pictures are amazing!! I wish I could get a few good ones of Kayden. He always wants to be held and when I put him down no matter if he is sleeping or not he screams. I can't get ANY good pix of him. What kind of camera are you using?

The Walkers said...

I love the pics! Taylor could totally be a baby model.

krista said...

love these amy :)