Taylor doesn't like to get her pictures done at all. The second I sit her down she gets mad. So, we had to give her things to distract her, like the bunny in the first picture, the flowers in the second, and the stool and the letter in the last one. We were able to get a couple of smiles, but not many! They still turned out cute though.

6 years ago






4 comments:
They turned out cute! She is so adorable it's hard to get a bad picture of her :)
They turned out so cute Amy! She is so adorable. I loved her tu tu she was wearing at her party! So fun. Hannah had a blast at the party too. You did a great job with everything.
The pictures turned out great! I love her outfits, makes me want a little girl :)
She is so cute! I LOVE the shirt and tu tu.
Post a Comment