Tomorrow is our 4th anniversary, but I thought I would post tonight while I have time. I sat down to post "a" wedding picture and now I can't choose only one. I haven't ever posted these on my blog, but I have loved seeing some wedding pictures on other friends blogs. I am sitting here enjoying every minute of looking through each picture again. This was such a wonderful day.
This was before we had seen each other
On my way to the aisle...
Our wedding party.
Some blogging friends that I know will see this :)
I just cut out about twenty other pictures I was going to include.
We are going out on Friday to celebrate...can't wait!
Next I will post a couple from out honeymoon in St. Lucia, but I think I have to scan those. It was neat to see St. Lucia on the Bachelor, it made me want to go back.
















13 comments:
Beautiful pictures. What a special day that was! I remember it like it was yesterday:-) Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary to you!!! Hope you have a great night out!
Happy Anniversary! You looked gorgeous- I loved seeing your wedding day! Have a fun night! :)
Oh those were great!! That took me back to your wedding day too. I always have so much fun doing my friends hair for their weddings because it really makes me feel like I was a big part of their special day.
You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride.
I love that picture of you and Jimmy before you had seen each other.
Happy Anniversary!!
Oh yea, and love the pic for yur blog friends. :) Do you know that we found out we were pregnant with Hannah the next day?
Happy Anniversary!!!
I LOVE that picture of you two holding hands before you saw eachother...I totally remember that they made us all go outside and wait while you did that-SO sweet!
Okay, my Dad's green suit is HILARIOUS! Seriously I need to make sure he has gotten rid of that thing or it will be showing up at Sammy's wedding one day!
I still have that picture you gave J and I of the 4 of us from your wedding...one of my favorites :)
Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures!
Happy Anniversary! These pictures are Beautiful...I really love the one of you guys holding hands with the door closed between you...so cute :)Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Happy anniversary! Your wedding looks like it was beautiful! Wow! i didn't know you went to St. Lucia for your honeymoon... how fun :)
love this post! i loved your wedding gown! and i love the pic of you guys holding hands before the wedding. where did you get married.. it was so pretty!
happy anniversary!
What a special day! You had a great photographer! The pictire of all the bloggy friends is fun!
here is the strawberry salsa recipe we used
http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Appetizers-Snacks/Cool-Strawberry-Salsa-with-Cinnamon-Tortilla-Chips.aspx
Oh wow! Beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!
I just found your blog and love it! I'm now a follower:)
amy[www.theprikazskys.com]
what a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!! Happy Anniversary!
Your wedding dress was so beautiful and so were you! I love the picture of you and Jimmy before you saw each other at the ceremony.
Post a Comment