Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taylor the Bookworm

Taylor loves to read all of her books. She sat down and started reading tonight and then she scared us...
She runs around with this book and screams warrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! It's such a cute book and each page has a different animal, but she always has those pages facing her.

She loves this touch and feel book with all of the, "woof-woof"s in it.





Something very exciting happened in this Elmo book, I just couldn't understand what she said. She is at such a cute age right now!
We bought the movie Because of Winn Dixie at Target the other night. Every movie that she likes has a nickname like Stuart Little is called mowf for mouse, Dr. DoLittle is woof woof because of the dog, Beverly Hills Chihuahua is called wawa and now Winn Dixie is just called, "Dix." Hope she doesn't say that in public!

7 comments:

Genn said...

ha ha! I laughed out loud out her word for Winn Dixie. Too funny! Cute pictures!

Genn said...

*oops. I meant laughed out loud at her word...

:)

Kelly said...

that's too funny. love the picture of her eyes looking thru the holes in the book.

Jamie said...

That pic of her eyes in the book cracked me up! I recognize that Elmo book- gotta love the target $1 books- I always look for them!! It's so great that she loves books. Guess what I heard at a math training today! Today's average college graduate has spent over 10,000 hours playing video games and under 5,000 hours reading. I am SO pushing the books with Bai!! :) She's a cutie!

Kris said...

There was a popular country western song out when Drew was little, by Brooks & Dunn, and there was a verse that said " I WANT A SHOT OF THAT RED HEAD YONDER LOOKIN' AT ME" and he sang that out in the produce section of the grocery store as clear as a bell, and I quickly scanned to make sure there were no red heads lurking in the lettuce!!!! Out of the mouths of babes...such a fun time!

Amy Prikazsky said...

These pictures are seriously so precious! I love them…especially the one of her holding the book up with her eyes peeking through! Priceless! Have a great Thursday!

Tawny said...

Omigoondess, I LOVE that face in the last picture! She is SO into that book! Doesn't it just melt your heart that she loves to read so much?! We just need to keep them LOVING books SO much!