Robyn (my sister in law) and I planned on taking pictures of the girls last weekend. We haven't done this yet since they were born, but we should have! They looked like little dollies in their matching outfits.
They had so much fun out there even though it felt like 115 degrees!
I have to totally give credit to Anna because she mentioned baby chicks and I loved it. Of course, Robyn, of all people, has baby chicks (and every other animal)! She raises them (and sells them I think). We had no idea what to do with them, but Taylor was in love and it was so cute to see her with them.
Teagan was telling Taylor how to do it.
Ahhh! Melts my heart.
I got so many cute pictures of these girls!
















11 comments:
They look like dolls. So cute! It looks like they are having a total girl conversation as they walk down the walkway. Love the one of Taylor holding the chick close to her face:)
hahah - no problem! By the way if you want to use more, we will have them until Easter, haha. Cute pics. The other day I was looking at your blog and Jeff was next to me, so I covered the name and said guess hows baby this is. He totally got it on the first try. She looks SO much like Jimmy it's crazy! Don't you hate that? haha, we did all the work (9+ months of work) and they look like daddy, haha! Ryan does too, goodness!!!
These are the most wonderful photos. What gorgeous memories to have for years to come. Little Taylor is such a sweet-pea! Carol :)
Oh wow Amy! Those are SO great. And the chicks add such a fun touch to the pictures. Love that one of Taylor with the chick by her face. And that last one of Teagan is so good with the green grass behind her. Those matching dresses are darling too.
Seriously ADORABLE! Those are just precious Amy. I love the outfits and the setting, what a gorgeous place to take pictures (wherever it is).
OMG, they are ADORABLE together. The pictures look so great. I LOVE the area, it is beautiful! Where in the world were you? The girls' outfits are perfect and they're just.... oh so cute:-) My fave is the one with Taylor and the chick... her face is priceless!!
So cute! Madison is wearing that same dress for Easter. Love Gymboree!
Amy, these are just darling! Love the matching dresses, the chicks, the location...all of it. So precious. Is that the Norco spot I am thinking of?
Great job with the pics! The girls are Adorable! I love the poofy dresses!
Breathtaking.
Serioulsy, gorgeous pictures! I know I've told you about 5 times, but really, just beautiful!
:)
Hey Amy, i created a blog called
rocksandgum.blogspot.com and edited some of Taylors pictures. Check it out when you have time.
Thanks!
Post a Comment