Taylor got invited to go to a little kid horse event with the Gorham's. We woke her up from her nap so that we could get there on time and this is what happened...
We rushed to get in there and put a helmet on her and her Uncle Jeremy jumped up on the horse to take her around the barrels and she got really spooked. I think it was a little too much too fast. I am sure that if she warmed up to the idea for a few minutes she would have been fine. She normally loves this stuff and never gets afraid. So, she got down and she was fine. She still had so much fun hanging out at this place.
Cute girls!
She would rather walk the horse.
Jimmy took her for a ride. He said he didn't remember the last time he was on a horse. He looks like a natural to me. I think he's trying to hide that he's a cowboy.
He had on his cowboy boots.
Taylor feeding the cows.
She loves this stuff. Good thing we have family for her to get to do it.
Better than any kind of toy...she would have done this all day!















8 comments:
Such cute pictres Amy. I love the one of the horse head on with Jimmy and Taylor riding and the tree in the background.
Looks like she had a blast.
And Jimmy does look like a natural cowboy. :)
omg, love her oufit and those boots! awwww!
How fun! She looks so cute up there with daddy and I love the ones feeding the cows! Her boots are too cute! She's a blessed little girl! :)
She looks like she had so much fun! Great pictures!
How fun!!! What a BIG smile Taylor has:-) I think she wants a pony for her birthday:-)
Jimmy IS a cowboy, who were we ALL kidding?
He is sure good teaching Taylor the ropes! She is just adorable.
I might need to re-think her bday gift :) JK, once a princess ALWAYS a princess!!!
These pictures are fantastic. Ali should have given you her camera at Kayden's party instead of me! Ha. It was so nice getting to meet you in real life, I wish we could have had more time to chat. You have an adorable family. Perhaps some time in the future?
Looks like she enjoyed that!!
Post a Comment