We had a surprise party this weekend for my nana. She had no idea!
The little ones had the most fun. My aunt lives on a golf course, so they ran and played all day. This was before they realized they could run out there.
Then Emma got there and showed them the ropes. It's her grandma's house, so she knows.
She showed Taylor how to chase the big geese...
So cute!
She showed her how to climb trees.
They figured it out fast and they loved it. They thought they were at a giant park that was all theirs. Luckily there were no golfers. They were all doing their own thing here.
Some more love from Emma.
Sweet little Emma.
And I think it was my lucky day because I actually got real smiles a couple of times. I usually get the scrunched up fake smile, but not yesterday.
She's actually mad right here and sat down because she didn't want to walk back to the house. Made for a cute picture though.
Hiding in a little piece of furniture.
And last...birthday cake. We relit the candles a bunch so they could keep blowing them out. Taylor stopped blowing them out and kept digging her fingers in the frosting. She wasn't being sneaky or anything...she just likes frosting and didn't think there was anything wrong with it.
Mmmmm. She loved the cake too.
Taylor was asleep almost instantly in the car from all of the running around she did.
Hope you had a great birthday nana!























6 comments:
Omigosh, you are so good with all the pictures! They are all so darling! My favorite is the one of Emma pushing the buggy and Taylor holding her bucket-SO cute!
What a fun birthday, even though I'm bummed the hockey game didn't work out...next time?!
So sad tomorrow's Monday :(
I bet those three could cook up some real trouble together! Love the mad face!! So cute.
Super cute pictures! Looks like those kids had some fun.
you guys and your great picture taking skills! so cute!
I love Emma's curls! That one of Taylor smiling in front of the tree is precious. I know what you mean, I can't even get a fake smile, just happy if I get a look in my direction!! They are so busy!
The mad pic is so funny! Bai does that when she doesn't want to go in the direction I'm steering her- just callapses her legs and plops right where she's at. I'm sure she thinks she's making her point.
They are so funny sometimes!
go to my blog, i edited Taylor's photo. I'll try to do more later.
go to rockandgum.blogspot.com
thanks!
Post a Comment