I had a comment from someone today (last night actuallly) from Taylorrocks. Who is this I must ask? I am a little confused because this person told me that they edited some pictures of Taylor and they wanted me to look at them and here is the link... http://rocksandgum.blogspot.com/. When I went there, it's a picture that I have taken of Taylor as the header along with a bunch of other pictures off of my blog, only edited again by her. What??????????? Who are you?????????? I don't recognize your picture and I find it wierd that you created a brand new blog with pictures of my baby!
6 years ago





15 comments:
That is a little odd. People are scary these days. I hope you get to the bottom of this:-(
What in the world? That is so creepy Amy! I just looked at her blog and oh my gosh. That makes me want to not blog anymore! Who the heck could that be?
I recently came across a blog that shares tips for other bloggers... one of them was how to protect your pictures so that people can not right click and take them off your blog. I'll email you the link to her site, and I might have to do that too. This is too weird!
Hi, I am a friend of Danielle's and I read Genn's blog too. I read your blog too on occasion. I think we met briefly at the river when you went with Dany and Neal last summer. Anyway, I think that is so strange. Hope you find out who took your pictures and reposted them. Makes me nervous posting pictures of my babies.
Take care, Traci
I'm sorry that you got bothered by somewhat, I'll stop editing the pics of Taylor. I found your blog and edited cuz I liked to edit pics.
Sorry I scared you of whatsoever.
and by the way, it made me embarrased that you would do that. I have feelings you know!!!!!!!!
Let me know when you really want to apologize!! I know it would have been freaky if that kinda thing happened to me but, I just wanted to edit pics. I did not I mean to be rude.
Oh my gosh!!! Apology?? For stealing my pics?? Wow!
I'm Casey Noelle Peterson. Sorry.
But I would like your permission if you don't mind. One of my dreams is to become a photographer. I hope that you don't tell all your friends about me editing pictures then, it would make a huge mess cuz it messed up alot, I wanted to edit pics thats all. ;)
Umm, Taylorocks-
If you want to become a photographer one day then you take YOUR OWN pictures and edit them...
You DON'T STEAL someone else's without their permission!
Wow.
Amy,
That is so creepy. That girl needs to be stopped. I definitely think you should make your blog private.
Jennifer
A while ago I disabled the right-click option on my blog so the pics couldn't be copied- you could just google how to do it. You add a javascript gadget to your layout and then insert a code- it's really easy.
That chick (or guy?) should be careful- lucky you don't have the police looking into it. Those are photos of a child- CREEPY. If he/she doesn't see the problem with that, a little wierd- that's common sense.
Just looked on that girl's blog- she looks young- probably didn't realize what she was doing- lesson learned hopefully. :)
Amy, that just tells you that this girl can't take good pictures of her own. REALLY? Then as I was reading what she wrote back ..... how did you become the "bad guy"? UMMMM! NO, it's not OK, and YES we will tell everyone what happened! ugghhh!
Hi Amy, I just popped over from Genn's blog, she posted about what happened to you. That is so scary. I hope you don't have any more incidences like this one. Just thought I'd say hello and let you know I came over.
HI Amy,
I found your blog from Genn's blog. I am friends with Kelly Castellon. Anyways, that is very creepy. Can't she edit her own pictures....... BTW you are a really good photographer.
Post a Comment