I never cook on Firday nights because I'm just too tired. I did tonight though and I didn't regret it! I go the recipe from Pioneer Woman and I would recommend it if you like mac and cheese.
I showed Jimmy the pictures of the food and he said, "Where's the salad?" He made that...got to give him some credit too.








5 comments:
Yum! And way to step up to the plate Jimmy!!! Now she is going to be wanting you to help w/ dinner every night!!
That looks really good. I bet both my girls would love that one too. And way to go Jimmy on the salad!! So glad you posted a picture of that too. ;)
Yummy I love homemade mac and cheese, especially on a cold and rainy night. It is such comfort food. I'll have to try the recipe!
Tell Jimmy the salad looked tasty too:-)
Oh MY, that looks DELICIOUS! That is what we missed instead of doing taxes :(
I totally want to make that for my meatless Fridays right now!
BTW, the recipe was yummy! I made it and took it to a friend's house on Sunday and we ate it ALL! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment